Thoughtful Me!

These are just my thoughts so feel free to get to know what's going on in my head & know me through my thoughts!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is really going on...

Are you playing defense or offense? Are you protecting yourself, or allowing yourself to be under attack? What are you doing? Really, what are you doing? Are you on the outside of your own situation looking in, are you sitting there & just allowing things to happen & come up against you. Are you just going to sit there & allow the enemy to take what is yours? Are you going to sit down & shut up or are you going to stand up & suit up in the FULL Armor of God?


     Stand therefore (hold your ground), having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God, And having shod your feet in preparation (to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news) of the Gospel of peace. Lift up over all the (covering) shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked (one). And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God. Ephesians 6:13-17


Check your foundation. What are you standing on? Who’s truth? The worlds, the news reporter, your mama? Is God’s belt of truth tightened around you?


     Heaven & Earth shall pass away, but My Words shall never pass away. Matthew24:35


Are you confident in your own righteousness or God’s righteousness? Are you playing by your own rules or following the commandments of God? Who is protecting your vital organs? Are you operating in your own truths, your own belief systems? Are you going in your own strength or in God’s?


     Trust in the Lord with all your heart, & do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5


Whose shoes do you have on your feet? I know they cute baby. I know they match your outfit but do they have any power? See these shoes, God’s shoes, you don’t have to worry about breaking a heel or someone stepping on ‘em. When you wear His shoes you ain’t got to worry ‘bout nothin’!


     Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27


So while you’re standing there with your belt of truth & breastplate of righteousness, do you have a shield of saving faith? What size is it? No faith, no shield! Little faith, little shield! Big faith big shield! When you’re being attacked physically your natural instinct is to raise your arm to protect yourself. In this battle, what’s in your hand? Is it able to quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked (one)?


     The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower; the righteous run to it & are saved. Proverbs 18:10


"...And are saved.” Are you saved? You are in this world but not of the world. Your way of thinking & living has to be changed. It has to be protected. Are you wearing your helmet of salvation?


     Do not conform any longer to the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test & approve what God’s will is-His good, pleasing & perfect will. Romans 12:2


You looking real cute right now right? All suited up! Now what? What you goin’ fight with? A gun, a knife, a bat? What’s that goin’ do besides upset God & entertain the devil?


     "…the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God. Ephesians 6:17


Open your mouth & speak life! Begin to decree & declare the Word of God in your life, over that situation, over your circumstances. It is His weapon of choice. The only weapon necessary to fight this battle.


     For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere. Ephesians 6:12


That problem, that situation, it is not bigger than your God. We serve a Great God. If you can’t tell it then let me tell it… He IS an Awesome God! He is my Provider, my Healer, my Father, my Husband, my Strong Tower, my Peace, my Sanctifier, my Sheppard, my Righteousness, my Banner, the Author & Finisher of my faith! I used to fight with my hands but God… Now I war in prayer. Not just for myself but for my family, for my children, for everyone connected to me cause if I fight every battle on my knees (in prayer), I will ALWAYS win! Cause It’s not my battle it’s God’s! When I speak & pray His word, His promises, He has no choice but to honor it because His word will
not return void!


The armor covers every part of the body…but your back. Cause you’re not supposed to run. Don’t turn your back on God. He is able. He knows the end result. He has you in the palm of His hand. It is already done. You have the victory. He has called you to STAND!


Stop playing offense & rise up! Give God your most defensive praise. Let the devil know that you’re encouraged. Remind Him of whose you are cause baby you ARE a child of The Most High God! You have been sealed & He has established you. Go forward child of God.y

No comments:

Post a Comment