Thoughtful Me!

These are just my thoughts so feel free to get to know what's going on in my head & know me through my thoughts!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Push...

I've been thinking a lot about childbirth for a few weeks now but in a Spiritual sense-


Some of us are in pre mature labor. You're saying "God I can't take it anymore... I just want it to be over... I don't even know why I bother anymore..." But baby just hold on. It's not time yet. You've got to stay the course & stay in the oven just a little while longer...


     "But let patience have her perfect work, that you may be perfect & entire, wanting nothing." James 1:4


Some of you are experiencing false labor. The pain that you're feeling is just Braxton Hicks contractions. You are showing signs of being in labor when they are really just early signs that the process has begun. 


     "These trials will show that your faith is genuwine. It is being testd as fire tests & purifies gold- though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise & glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:7 


Some of you are ready. You're fully effaced. Fully dilated. I want to encourage you that whatecer it is that you are going through in this season- It's time to push!


When your friends & family turn their backs on you... PUSH!


When the  people you thought were going to be around forever are no where to be found... PUSH!


When your money runs out... PUSH!


When your bills are due... PUSH!


God I just lost my job... PUSH!


Now is not the time to give up. I know sometimes the pain is unbearable but PUSH! I know you tired of being tired but PUSH!


     "Christ's POWER is made perfect in our weakness" 2 Cor 12:9


When I can't see my way through Lord I'm going to PUSH! They said I wasn't going to make it, Lord I'm going to PUSH! They said I'd never amount to anything, LORD I'm going to PUSH! They said I'd be just like my mother, just like my Father but Lord I'm going to PUSH!


Satan, I ain't got nothing left to lose. I ain't scared! You can't punk my Faith ( borrowed from Co Pastor T)! For God I live & for God I die! I'm coming OUT! I can see what's ahead. A land flowing with milk & honey Hallelujah! I can already taste the VICTORY...I'm coming OUT!


     "And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ (right up to the time of His return), developing (that good work) and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. Phillipians 1:6


Child of God... It's already done! Count it all Joy because what the devil meant for bad, God worked it out for your GOOD! Isn't He a Good God. Hasn't He always been faithful! Yes He has!




    


No comments:

Post a Comment