Thoughtful Me!

These are just my thoughts so feel free to get to know what's going on in my head & know me through my thoughts!

Friday, August 12, 2011

I Believe I'll Run On...

I remember my mother telling me some time ago that, "The counterfeit always comes before the Real Thing!" I hadn't really thought about it again until someone spoke an on time Word over me yesterday & what the Lord ministered to me was this...
"Before your blessing something will always come to knock you off course but if you just stay the path before you, rest assured that your blessing is on its way!" (I'm dancing like David danced now LOL)!

The song My Soul Is Anchored In The Lord has been steady on my heart since Sunday &  this morning I woke up with a revelation... I WIN!

     But take heed to yourselves and be on your guard, lest your hearts be overburdened and depressed (weighed down) with the [a]giddiness and headache and [b]nausea of self-indulgence, drunkenness, and worldly worries and cares pertaining to [the [c]business of] this life, and [lest] that day come upon you suddenly like a trap or a noose;

The old folks used to say, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks," (smacking my lips), Child of God I'm here to tell you that, "the devil doesn't have any new tricks!"

So what are you worrying about? What are you crying  about? Just what is it that you think that you have lost? Can I tell you that looking back over my life, I ain't never, (you hear me never), lost anything that belonged to me! What God has for me it is for meonly me. That those things that I thought I've lost was just the counterfeit!

Let me personalize this for you cause some of you'all too religious for me...Sometimes God had to take those things away from me because I allowed them to become distractions-

     "...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour 1Peter 5:8

God is a jealous God! He didn't put me here to run behind Hank, He didn't put me here so that I can, "do me," He placed me here because He has a purpose & a calling on my life & it's time out for the team of me in the Kingdom of God!

     "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Sometimes decisions had to be made by someone else because if it were left up to me I wouldn't do it. Sometimes God had to leave that road block up & He didn't remove some things right away because I just wasn't ready.

     "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

God knows the end result! He is the Author & Finisher of your faith!

     "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Now Faith... Not in a couple days, not in time, not when you feelin' a little better...NOW! What are you believing God for because if you believe it you shall recieve it! It will be done accoding to your faith. Not your mama's faith, not your daddy's faith...YOUR faith!

Because I'm a chilld of The Most High, because you're a child of The Most High, the devil has no authority over you! You know how you used to run your mouth in the world, how you was that bad chick... Turn right around stick your pointer finger on the devil's forehead & tell him that you ain't scared! Tell Him that NO weapon formed against you shall prosper! Then do it again & tell him that by His stripes you ARE healed! Do it again & tell him that like a tree that's planted by the water I SHALL NOT be moved! Do it again & say that if God be for me, He's more than the whole world against me! Do it again & tell him he Can't have your son, he Can't have your daughter! Do it again & tell him that as for me & my house we SHALL serve the Lord! Do it again & tell him I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! Now open up the nearest door & kick his tired behind OUT!

I believe I'll run on! I believe I'll run on! I believe I run on! I'm going to keeping pressing to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. For the race is not given to the swift but to those who endure till the end & baby God ain't through with me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment