Thoughtful Me!

These are just my thoughts so feel free to get to know what's going on in my head & know me through my thoughts!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What Godtimistic Means To Me!

Webster defines optimistic as, “ Hopeful and confident about the future.” When I heard my brother Joshua say Godtimistic I didn’t catch it at first but in His WORD God says in Jeremiah 29:11,“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an EXPECTED end (a HOPE and a future).

Though we may not see, GOD knows the end result so I am HOPEFUL & CONFIDENT (GODTIMISTIC), that God’s got ME. That if I take care of my Father’s business, He’ll take care of mine because He’s able to exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to HIS power, (not my own) that worketh in us!

My CONFIDENCE is in GOD! 1 John 5:14, “And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. His WORD His PROMISES CANNOT return void because He is not like man that He shall lie! So if I go before HIS throne BODLY & pray his WORD, which are His PROMISES, it SHALL come to pass.

2 Corinthians 1:20-22 MSG, “Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God's Yes and our Yes TOGETHER, gloriously evident. GOD affirms us, making us a SURE THING in CHRIST, putting his Yes within us. By HIS Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what he is DESTINED to COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment