Thoughtful Me!

These are just my thoughts so feel free to get to know what's going on in my head & know me through my thoughts!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Attitude Check...

Have you ever felt like the whole world is against you? Like it's me against the world? Like it's one thing after another after another? That I've prayed & prayed & prayed... God when will my time come? When will it all be over? Do you feel like the energizer bunny... Do you keep going & going & going... & you ask, "when is it going to be MY TIME..."


     "One day, as Isaac's servants were digging in the valley, they came on a well of spring water. The shepherds of Gerar quarreled with Isaac's shepherds, claiming, "This water is ours." So Isaac named the well Esek (Quarrel) because they quarreled over it. They dug another well and there was a difference over that one also, so he named it Sitnah (Accusation). He went on from there and dug yet another well. But there was no fighting over this one so he named it Rehoboth (Wide-Open Spaces), saying, "Now God has given us plenty of space to spread out in the land." From there he went up to Beersheba.


Has He made you any promises?


     "That very night God appeared to him and said, I am the God of Abraham your father; don't fear a thing because I'm with you. I'll bless you and make your children flourish because of Abraham my servant. Isaac built an altar there and prayed, calling on God by name. He pitched his tent and his servants started digging another well.


Are you confused yet?


     "Then Abimelech came to him from Gerar with Ahuzzath his advisor and Phicol the head of his troops. Isaac asked them, "Why did you come to me? You hate me; you threw me out of your country." They said, "We've realized that God is on your side. We'd like to make a deal between us-a covenant that we maintain friendly relations. We haven't bothered you in the past; we treated you kindly and let you leave us in peace. So-God's blessing be with you!"


Are you still just ging through the motions?


     "Isaac laid out a feast and they ate and drank together. Early in the morning they exchanged oaths. Then Isaac said good-bye and they parted as friends.


Has your Praise caught up with your prayers?


     "Later that same day, Isaac's servants came to him with news about the well they had been digging, "We've struck water!"     Genesis 26:19-32 MSG


Your attitude is the determing factor. The old folks in the church used to say, "Hallelujah anyhow!" Job said, "though they slay me, yet will I trust Him!"


Your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. So while he's walking you should be running. You should be shouting. You should be dancing. You should be praising because your praise will confuse the enemy!


The devil doesn't have any new tricks.They dug three times, each time they were met with opposition. Some one challenged them. Someone took what was theirs. But see, that was just the counterfeit because after Isaac praised Him, after He built an altar, when they dug the fourth time...My God!


He will make your enemies at peace with you! He will open doors that no man can shut & He will shut doors that no man can open. Isaac was not deterred by the enemies tactics. He kept moving, he kept digging. He didn't fuss, he didn't fight.


Your attitude allows access & when you give God access to work out your sitation & to fix your problem He will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can either ask or think!


He will not just restore you but He will put you higher cause He is not a God that decreases but INCREASES! He MULTIPLIES!


So thank Him. Thank Him for what He's already done. Thank Him for what He's doing & thank Him for what He's about to do because it's already done.  He knows the end result! He Authored it! If you have been faithful... over a few things... He will make you ruler over many! Now give God your right now praise!


I'm going to activate my faith, I'm going to keep pushing, keep pressing cause He's propeling me to my purpose & destiny. I'm suited up in the whole armor of God. I am redeemed. I'm going to forgive. I am forgiven. I'm going to remain Godtamistic. I'm going to get in my word. I'm going to stand on His promise. I believe I'll run on. Me...Yes me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment